CELDi is an applied research and education consortium consisting of:
- Six major research universities;
- More than 30 member organizations from commercial, military and government sectors of the economy;
- The National Science Foundation(NSF)
CELDi has the mission of enabling member organizations to achieve logistics and distribution excellence by delivering meaningful, innovative and implementable solutions that provide a return on investment.
CELDi partnerships achieve logistics and distribution excellence by:
- Solving real problems that achieve bottom-line impact;
- Graduating students with real-world project experience;
- Producing generalized, cutting-edge research that is published in leading journals;
- Sharing research results amongst member organizations to leverage intellectual and monetary captial
Our member organizations specialize in distribution, transportation, manufacturing, information technology, and software solutions.